Join us      ●       Archive      ●      Partnerships      ●      Contact

[Franco] I finally saw a starry sky

I met him about one year ago. I received an email by the newsletter of the Yoga center where I used to attend one yoga course in the past, in which it was advertised the presentation of a self-esteem training course. 

Arnava, the yoga master
As it immediately caught my attention, I decided to go and listen what this course consisted of. There he was standing before a little audience and explaining what would be faced in the course, which was basically a meditation on how much we are influenced by other people’s opinion so that we don’t express our potential at all.

His kindness and positive thought immediately struck me, as I unfortunately met very few people as positive as him. Nonetheless, what was being said about the course was said at the right time and the right place for me. I decided to enrol of course and, as the course went on, I experienced concrete results and benefits from it.

Arnava was his name: he received it from a spiritual master of India and literally means ocean. He explained us all the theories in such a way that they became immediately effective on my mind. He reported examples from his real life and having shared also unpleasant experiences with him and the group has helped me to reestablish the contact with myself as a human being and expand my self-consciousness.

I think it has been a great chance for me to have known him because he is the kind of person who gives attention to details that may sound insignificant to the majority, but they are not for me such as a starry sky, the expression of your feelings without the fear of being judged, the recognition of being different as a plus and call into question every teaching we use to take for granted since our very childhood.

Franco Bergo from Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment